1. Arab Asadi, Sh.: Ranjbarian, A.H., 2018. Common Concerns of Humankind: From the Emergence to Evolution in International Environmental Law, Public Law Studies Quarterly, 48 (2): 399-418 (Persian).
2. Bonfanti, A.; Trevisanut, S., 2012. TRIPS on the high seas: intellectual property rights on maritime genetic resources, Brook Journal of International Law, 37: 187-232.
3. Gjerde, K.; Domino, A., 2012. Marine protected areas beyond national jurisdiction: some practical perspectives for moving ahead, International Journal Marine and Coastal Law, 27: 351-373. [DOI:10.1163/157180812X633636
4. Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from Their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity, UN Doc UNEP/CBD/COP/10/27, Nagoya, 29 Oct. 2010.
5. Salehi J., 2017. Advisory Opinion of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea; Manifestation of Flag State Obligations on Illegal Fishing by Vessels Flying its Flag in the Exclusive Economic Zone of Third State. Journal of Oceanography, 7 (28): 1-12 (Persian). [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.joc.7.28.1
6. Salehi J., 2019. Compensation Liability to Deep Sea Area Environment in Customary International Law and the Inconsistent Approach of Seabed Disputes Chamber of International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, Public Law Studies Quarterly, 49 (1): 195-211 (Persian).
7. United Nations, Agreement for the Implementation of the Provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982 relating to the Conservation and Management of Straddling Fish Stocks and Highly Migratory Fish Stocks, 4 August 1995, 2167 UNTS 3.
8. United Nations, Agreement relating to the Implementation of Part XI of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982, 28 July 1994, 1836 UNTS 3.
9. U.N. General Assembly, Resolutions on Oceans and the Law of the Sea, Resolution No. 65/37, 7 December 2010.
10. Vierros, M.; Suttle, C.; Davies, H.; Burton, G., 2016. Who owns the ocean? policy issues surrounding marine genetic resources, Limnology and Oceanography Bulletin, 25 (2): 29-35. [DOI:10.1002/lob.10108